Speakers & schedules are subject to change as details get finalized
There are two weekend ticket options STANDARD & VIP, and DAY PASSES are available for panel discussions on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
*Access to ALL events & sessions at the symposium including panel discussions, mending workshop, yoga, pop-up parties
*Priority reserved seating for panels
*Drink Tickets for Pop Up Party (or at your leisure during the weekend)
*Exclusive discounts to shops & pop-up vendors throughout the symposium (and beyond)
*Gift bag with lots of goodies
* Access to all panel discussions at the symposium
* Topstitch Studio Mending Workshop
* Saturday Morning Yoga
* Pop-Up Parties
* Access to all panel discussions for any day chosen
* Friday & Sunday include 2 panels each for $20 each
* Saturday’s pass includes 2 panels + the Topstitch Studio Mending Workshop for $25
* There are plenty of ways of adding extra activities for free including the In Good Company Market by Citizen Supply (on Saturday & Sunday at the Shed on the Beltline), the Pop Up Parties on Friday Evening, the Re/Make Film Screening on Saturday afternoon. Check our schedule here.
* You can also customize your ticket with added classes by Topstitch Studio (see our schedule or their website for classes running that weekend) or with the Drop-in Indigo Dying workshop by Indie Craft Experience.